Data and Funding Administrator
Posted 3 weeks ago | ref: 272024Apply
Senior Account Manager Business Development and Marketing for All Campuses (Hammersmith, Ealing and Southall)
- Key Purpose:
The post-holder will lead on day to day client relationships, focusing on generating new business growth by developing strong account management with employers in the West London Area.
The post-holder will be expected to generate new business through a variety of engagement methods including cold calling, networking events, sales and marketing activities and research.
The post-holder will have substantial experience of apprenticeships and/or FE Sector with working knowledge of ESFA funding methodology.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
● Working closely with the Director of Business Development and Partnerships, the post-holder will work towards defined targets and regularly report sales activity with key stakeholders and accounts.
● To actively lead on generating new business and grow apprenticeship numbers in the key sectors identified for West London area: - Education& Training, Business& Management, ICT, Hospitality, Construction and Green Skills.
● Undertake marketing and sales activity to identify training needs and engage with employers, stakeholders and decision makers to promote West London College.
● Responsible for day to day account issues, keeping the employers, stakeholders updated on latest developments at the college and providing comprehensive 1-2-1 support with funding queries.
● Maintain an effective account management service for key Apprenticeship levy and non-levy employers, ensuring regular communication and on-going growth and repeat business from key accounts, including meeting regularly with clients and potential clients. Also ensure that account management activities create greater employer engagement with the wider college.
● Identify cross selling opportunities such distance learning, commercial courses, letting to maximize revenue and achieve college growth targets.
● Work closely with the Director of Business development and partnership to run quality and quantitative reports to monitor performance of the department against strategic growth targets for apprenticeships and commercial revenue.
● To implement College policies, particularly those relating to GDPR, equality of opportunity, financial regulations, health and safety and data protection.
● To undertake appropriate self-development and training activities and regularly to review their performance of duties with the Director of Business Development and Partnerships.
● To undertake any other duties consistent with the key objectives and/or duties of the post.